/ Early Advantage Program
Early Advantage Program Agreement
This is an Agreement appending to the Application for Admission. Please be sure to also submit your Brandman University Undergraduate Application Form by visiting Apply Now at
As an applicant to the Brandman University’s Early Advantage Program, I am certifying by my signature below that I understand and agree to the terms, conditions, and requirements of this program for the applicant,
-- SELECT YOUR SCHOOL --
ALLAN HANCOCK COLLEGE (Santa Maria, CA)
AMERICAN RIVER COLLEGE (Sacramento, CA)
ANTELOPE VALLEY COLLEGE (Lancaster, CA)
BARSTOW COLLEGE (Barstow, CA)
CENTRALIA COLLEGE (Centralia, WA)
CERRITOS COMMUNITY COLLEGE (Norwalk, CA)
CHAFFEY COLLEGE (Rancho Cucamonga, CA)
CITRUS COLLEGE (Glendora, CA)
COASTLINE COMMUNITY COLLEGE (Fountain Valley, CA)
COLLEGE CANYONS (Santa Clarita, CA)
COLLEGE DESERT (Palm Desert, CA)
COLUMBIA COLLEGE (Sonora, CA)
CONTRA COSTA COLLEGE (San Pablo, CA)
COPPER MOUNTAIN COLLEGE (Joshua Tree, CA)
COSUMNES RIVER COLLEGE (Sacramento, CA)
CUESTA COLLEGE (San Luis Obispo, CA)
CUYAMACA COLLEGE (El Cajon, CA)
DIABLO VALLEY COLLEGE (Pleasant Hill, CA)
FLORENCE-DARLINGTON TECHNICAL COLLEGE (Florence, SC)
FULLERTON COLLEGE (Fullerton, CA)
GOLDEN WEST COLLEGE (Huntington Beach, CA)
GRAYS HARBOR COLLEGE (Aberdeen, WA)
GROSSMONT COLLEGE (El Cajon, CA)
IMPERIAL VALLEY COLLEGE (Imperial, CA)
LOS MEDANOS COLLEGE (Pittsburg, CA)
MERCED COLLEGE (Merced, CA)
MERRITT COLLEGE (Oakland, CA)
MIRACOSTA COLLEGE (Oceanside, CA)
MODESTO JUNIOR COLLEGE (Modesto, CA)
MORENO VALLEY COLLEGE (Moreno Valley, CA)
MOUNT SAN ANTONIO COLLEGE (Walnut, CA)
MOUNT SAN JACINTO COLLEGE (San Jacinto, CA)
NORCO COLLEGE (Norco, CA)
OLYMPIC COLLEGE (Bremerton, WA)
ORANGE COAST COLLEGE (Costa Mesa, CA)
PALO VERDE COLLEGE (Blythe, CA)
PASADENA CITY COLLEGE (Pasadena, CA)
PENINSULA COLLEGE (Pt Angeles, WA)
PIERCE COLLEGE (Puyallup, WA)
RIVERSIDE CITY COLLEGE (Riverside, CA)
SADDLEBACK COLLEGE (Mission Viejo, CA)
SAN BERNARDINO VALLEY COLLEGE (San Bernardino, CA)
SAN DIEGO CITY COLLEGE (San Diego, CA)
SAN DIEGO MESA COLLEGE (San Diego, CA)
SAN DIEGO MIRAMAR COLLEGE (San Diego, CA)
SAN JOAQUIN VALLEY COLLEGE (Visalia, CA)
SANTA BARBARA CITY COLLEGE (Santa Barbara, CA)
SOLANO COMMUNITY COLLEGE (Suisun City, CA)
SOUTH PUGET SOUND CMTY COLLEGE (Olympia, WA)
TACOMA COMMUNITY COLLEGE (Tacoma, WA)
TIFFIN UNIVERSITY (Tiffin, OH)
VICTOR VALLEY COLLEGE (Victorville, CA)
WEST HILLS COLLEGE LEMOORE (Lemoore, CA)
WEST LOS ANGELES COLLEGE (Culver City, CA)
YUBA COLLEGE (Marysville, CA)
college (hereafter referred to as the “Early Advantage college”) which I am currently attending and Brandman University (hereafter referred to as “BU”).
1. As an applicant and subsequent admit to the Early Advantage Program, I understand that I may only select as my major a BU baccalaureate level academic program which is part of the official Articulation Agreement between BU and the Early Advantage College in effect for the catalog year to which I am applying.
2. If admitted to BU I will be held to the degree requirements of the catalog in effect at the time of my admission, so long as I maintain enrollment and satisfactory progress as specified below. I also understand that I may elect to move to a later catalog and the degree requirements contained therein if I so choose.
3. Once admitted to BU I understand that to maintain my eligibility for the Early Advantage Program I must achieve a minimum cumulative grade point average of 2.00 at the Early Advantage College, as well as be in good standing related to all student and academic conduct requirements in place at Early Advantage College.
4. Once admitted to the Early Advantage Program BU shall provide me the following:
a. Access to WebAdvisor, Brandman’s web based access for student’s to review and maintain their educational records/academic progress, including
i. Program Evaluation/Degree Audit—Brandman’s official online evaluation of a student’s academic requirements and progress towards meeting those requirements
ii. Summary of all transfer work that has been evaluated and determined as transferable to BU
iii. Academic transcript reflecting all work which has been evaluated as well as grade point average
iv. Educational Plan, the official advising planning resource provided for students and advisors to determine which courses students will take for which specific terms
b. Course offerings at the Early Advantage College that are applicable to my academic program as designated in the official articulation agreement between BU and the Early Advantage College and related to that academic program for the specific catalog year. I understand that if I take coursework not included in the articulation agreement it may not be applicable towards my Brandman degree unless officially approved by both my BU academic advisor and Brandman University.
c. Regular meetings with a BU Academic Advisor, no less than once per semester/term while I am in attendance at the Early Advantage College.
5. I understand that in order for BU to be apprised of my satisfactory progress at the Early Advantage College, official reports of my educational records may be forwarded to Brandman University from the Early Advantage College on a regular basis (no less than once per semester/term). By my signature below I am aware of this requirement and do approve the release of any pertinent educational records to Brandman University by the Early Advantage College, in accordance with all federal guidelines and regulations related to student educational records privacy (FERPA).
6. As an Early Advantage admit, I am eligible to transfer to BU anytime up to one year after my last term of attendance at the Early Advantage College and up to a maximum of four years after my initial early admit status at BU.
7. I understand that I must submit an “Early Advantage Transfer Request” form to both BU and the Early Advantage College at the time I wish to transfer to BU. I also understand that if I decide to transfer to BU before I complete 45 transferable semester credits I will not be eligible to participate in the Early Advantage program, and will be considered through alternative admission options. I understand that the tuition rate that will apply is the one that is in effect at the time of matriculation.
Early Advantage College:
Please select your school from the drop down list above.
Bangor Naval Base Kitsap
Nursing and Health Professions
My Academic Program Is:
Brandman University · 16355 Laguna Canyon Road, Irvine CA 92618
A Member of the Chapman University System